Kale Chips! The perfect afternoon snack.
Tasty, healthy and best of all…EASY! It’s so fast, and a great way to get the kiddos to eat some greens.
Blueberry-Grape Chia Jam
Ready In: 20-25 minutes
Good For: Snack
- Coconut Oil
- Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- Dry kale well after thorough washing (de-rib/ de-stem recommended, but optional)
- Add kale to large mixing bowl, and lightly drizzle with coconut oil
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast flakes and salt to taste (add other seasonings as desired)
- Toss kale in bowl, using hands to gently spread seasonings evenly
- Place on a baking sheet with as little overlap as possible
- Bake in the oven for about 12-15 mins or until edges are brown (not burnt)
- Flip kale, halfway through baking
- Remove from oven and let cool for added crisp
Best fresh. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Tag @cmhsocial on Instagram and hashtag it #cmhsocial
Three Game-Changers I Wish I Knew
BEFORE GOING PLANT-BASED
Want to transition to a plant-based diet without all the fuss?
I'll give you a FREE 3-part email series packed with 15+ years of my life-tested strategies to JUMPSTART your plant-based game for the win!
In the future, you'll also receive tips, recipes and resources to thrive on a plant-based diet. Your information is secure and will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Hey friend, I'm Mel!
I'm a certified holistic nutritionist, certified health coach, plant-based food instructor, and a certified personal trainer. My passion is helping people like you transition to a plant-based diet, with easy step-by-step strategies that work. I'm committed to empowering you to heal through a plant-based lifestyle so you can freely live out your God-given purpose and thrive. Let's start today!
Join The Conversation!