MAPLE PEANUT ROASTED GREEN BEANS
These delicious maple peanut roasted green beans take only 5 minutes to prep and will pair beautifully with any dish!
The maple and peanut add a flavorful, umami-like twist to this beloved side dish. Perfect to serve for the holidays with sprinkles of red pomegranate seeds, or for any day!
This recipe is featured on my Youtube channel. 3 Easy Vegan Sides that take only 5-minutes to prep!
Recipe: Maple Peanut Roasted Green Beans
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Good For: Sides
- 1 pound (16 ounces) green beans
- 2 tbs of peanut butter
- 2 tbs of coconut aminos
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tsp lemon
- 3/4 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- Dash of cayenne
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash your green beans. Pat them dry.
- Add all of your marinade ingredients in a large bowl and stir until mixed together.
- Add your green beans to the marinade in a large bowl and use your hands to toss until all the beans are evenly coated.
- Arrange the green beans across the pan in a single layer, and drizzle any remaining marinade on top.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until nice and crisp with some noticeably roasted spots. They can dry out easily, so if any longer than 15 minutes, keep an eye out!
- Transfer to a dish and top off with any remaining marinade sauce, sprinkle with toppings of choice, or enjoy as is!
Topping suggestions: toasted crushed peanuts, pomegranates, slivered almonds, sesame seeds, herbs, zest or red pepper flakes.
Use pre-cut green beans for fast prep.
Best eaten warm and fresh, but keeps in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @choosingmyhealth on Instagram and hashtag it #choosingmyhealth
Three Game-Changers I Wish I Knew
BEFORE GOING PLANT-BASED
Want to transition to a plant-based diet without all the fuss?
I'll give you a FREE 3-part email series packed with 15+ years of my life-tested strategies to JUMPSTART your plant-based game for the win!
In the future, you'll also receive tips, recipes and resources to thrive on a plant-based diet. Your information is secure and will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Hey friend, I'm Mel!
I'm a certified holistic nutritionist, certified health coach, plant-based food instructor, and a certified personal trainer. My passion is helping people like you transition to a plant-based diet, with easy step-by-step strategies that work. I'm committed to empowering you to heal through a plant-based lifestyle so you can freely live out your God-given purpose and thrive. Let's start today!
Join The Conversation!