GARLIC HERB ROASTED CARROTS
Carrots 2.0! These garlic and herb roasted carrots are bold and flavorful! They slightly caramelize under high heat, making them tender with just the right amount of crunch. Drizzle with cashew sour cream, or pair with a dip for a party in your mouth!
Enjoy with Chickpea Walnut Apple Loaf and Vegan Pumpkin Soup ft. Sweet Plantains.
This recipe is featured on my Youtube channel. 3 Easy Vegan Sides that take only 5-minutes to prep!
Try this recipe and let me know how you like it! Leave a comment and don’t forget to tag a photo #choosingmyhealth on Instagram. Enjoy, friends!
Recipe: Garlic Herb Roasted Carrots
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Good For: Sides
- 15 baby carrots with tops (tops trimmed to 2 inches)
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- Cashew sour cream (optional, but highly recommended)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a large roasting pan with parchment paper.
- Wash and gently scrub carrots (no need to peel) and slice lengthwise and quarter carrots into long matchsticks and place in pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour over carrots and toss to coat.
- Spread evenly on pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping carrots about 15 minutes in, until carrots start to brown slightly.
Topping Suggestions: cashew sour cream (highly recommended), chopped fresh herbs, chopped carrot tops, and/or toasted pumpkin seeds.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @choosingmyhealth on Instagram and hashtag it #choosingmyhealth
Three Game-Changers I Wish I Knew
BEFORE GOING PLANT-BASED
Want to transition to a plant-based diet without all the fuss?
I'll give you a FREE 3-part email series packed with 15+ years of my life-tested strategies to JUMPSTART your plant-based game for the win!
In the future, you'll also receive tips, recipes and resources to thrive on a plant-based diet. Your information is secure and will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Hey friend, I'm Mel!
I'm a certified holistic nutritionist, certified health coach, plant-based food instructor, and a certified personal trainer. My passion is helping people like you transition to a plant-based diet, with easy step-by-step strategies that work. I'm committed to empowering you to heal through a plant-based lifestyle so you can freely live out your God-given purpose and thrive. Let's start today!
Join The Conversation!