ROSEMARY ROASTED TOMATOES
These tomatoes are deliciously tender and bursting with intense concentrated flavor. Eat them as a side dish, blend in soup, serve them bruschetta-style with bread, or on top of your favorite pasta.
Enjoy with Chickpea Walnut Apple Loaf and Vegan Pumpkin Soup ft. Sweet Plantains.
This recipe is featured on my Youtube channel. 3 Easy Vegan Sides that take only 5-minutes to prep!
Try this recipe and let me know how you like it! Leave a comment and don’t forget to tag a photo #choosingmyhealth on Instagram. Enjoy, friends!
Recipe: Rosemary Roasted Tomatoes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Good For: Sides
- 2 lbs small tomatoes (campari tomatoes are my fav) or 5 medium sized tomatoes
- 2 tsp of rosemary
- 1 tbs of balsamic reduction or date syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash tomatoes.
- Remove any stems and cut them in half.
- lay the tomatoes cut side up on your baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Let’s bake these for 30-35 at 425 until the tomatoes have slightly collapsed.
- Drizzle balsamic reduction or date syrup on top, and garnish with fresh basil.
- Enjoy as a side dish with pasta, in soups, on top of pizza, in sandwiches, wraps, or bruschetta-style with bread.
I prefer campari tomatoes because they are sweet and low in acidity.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @choosingmyhealth on Instagram and hashtag it #choosingmyhealth
Three Game-Changers I Wish I Knew
BEFORE GOING PLANT-BASED
Want to transition to a plant-based diet without all the fuss?
I'll give you a FREE 3-part email series packed with 15+ years of my life-tested strategies to JUMPSTART your plant-based game for the win!
In the future, you'll also receive tips, recipes and resources to thrive on a plant-based diet. Your information is secure and will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Hey friend, I'm Mel!
I'm a certified holistic nutritionist, certified health coach, plant-based food instructor, and a certified personal trainer. My passion is helping people like you transition to a plant-based diet, with easy step-by-step strategies that work. I'm committed to empowering you to heal through a plant-based lifestyle so you can freely live out your God-given purpose and thrive. Let's start today!
Join The Conversation!