ROSEMARY ROASTED TOMATOES
These tomatoes are deliciously tender and bursting with intense concentrated flavor. Eat them as a side dish, blend in soup, serve them bruschetta-style with bread, or on top of your favorite pasta.
This recipe is featured on my Youtube channel. 3 Easy Vegan Sides that take only 5-minutes to prep!
Recipe: Rosemary Roasted Tomatoes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Good For: Sides
- 2 lbs small tomatoes (campari tomatoes are my fav) or 5 medium sized tomatoes
- 2 tsp of rosemary
- 1 tbs of balsamic reduction or date syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash tomatoes.
- Remove any stems and cut them in half.
- lay the tomatoes cut side up on your baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Let’s bake these for 30-35 at 425 until the tomatoes have slightly collapsed.
- Drizzle balsamic reduction or date syrup on top, and garnish with fresh basil.
- Enjoy as a side dish with pasta, in soups, on top of pizza, in sandwiches, wraps, or bruschetta-style with bread.
I prefer campari tomatoes because they are sweet and low in acidity.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @choosingmyhealth on Instagram and hashtag it #choosingmyhealth
Three Game-Changers I Wish I Knew
BEFORE GOING PLANT-BASED
Want to transition to a plant-based diet without all the fuss?
I'll give you a FREE 3-part email series packed with 15+ years of my life-tested strategies to JUMPSTART your plant-based game for the win!
In the future, you'll also receive tips, recipes and resources to thrive on a plant-based diet. Your information is secure and will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Hey friend, I'm Mel!
I'm a certified holistic nutritionist, certified health coach, plant-based food instructor, and a certified personal trainer. My passion is helping people like you transition to a plant-based diet, with easy step-by-step strategies that work. I'm committed to empowering you to heal through a plant-based lifestyle so you can freely live out your God-given purpose and thrive. Let's start today!
Join The Conversation!