Recipe: Beet Buzzer
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Good For: Snack, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegan, Oil-Free
- 8 carrots
- 1 beet
- 1 lemon
- 2 grapefruits
- 1/5 inch jalapeno – no seeds (warning, hot! Use ginger if you can’t do spicy or omit)
- Clean veggies.
- Peel lemon and grapefruit (citrus peel tastes great in tea or hot porridge!)
- Cut ingredients into appropriate size for your juicer.
- Add all ingredients to juicer and enjoy!
- Keeps in fridge for 3-4 days.
- If storing, fill jar to the brim to slow oxidation.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @choosingmyhealth on Instagram and hashtag it #choosingmyhealth
Three Game-Changers I Wish I Knew
BEFORE GOING PLANT-BASED
Want to transition to a plant-based diet without all the fuss?
I'll give you a FREE 3-part email series packed with 15+ years of my life-tested strategies to JUMPSTART your plant-based game for the win!
In the future, you'll also receive tips, recipes and resources to thrive on a plant-based diet. Your information is secure and will not be shared. Unsubscribe at any time.
Hey friend, I'm Mel!
I'm a certified holistic nutritionist, certified health coach, plant-based food instructor, and a certified personal trainer. My passion is helping people like you transition to a plant-based diet, with easy step-by-step strategies that work. I'm committed to empowering you to heal through a plant-based lifestyle so you can freely live out your God-given purpose and thrive. Let's start today!
Join The Conversation!