A BETTER PROTEIN
Sounds kinda corny, but you’ll thank me later.
Red lentils, how I love you! Small, but nutritionally mighty, red lentils offer multiple health benefits. They’re low in calories but big in everything else: blood sugar lowering, calcium-packed, cholesterol-lowering fiber filled, and protein powered.
Super easy to prepare. Fast cooking. Takes on any flavor beautifully. Indian anyone?
You can thank me now.
A BETTER PROTEIN
I know that sounds kinda corny, but you’ll thank me later.
Red lentils, how I love you! Small, but nutritionally mighty, red lentils offers multiple health benefits. It’s low in calories but big on everything else. It stabilizes blood sugar, provides calcium and cholesterol-lowering fiber, and is a strong source of protein plus more.
They are super easy to prepare and will take on a variety of seasonings and flavors. Indian anyone?
You can thank me now.
Last updated: January, 2019
Choosing My Health LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the choosingmyhealth.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use
Information Collection, Use, Sharing and Storage
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
We may also obtain information about you when you visit our social networking or mobile applications. We may also collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service and may include:
- Identifying and communicating with you
- Responding to your requests/inquiries
- Servicing your purchase orders (e.g. your payment card transactions)
- Improving our services.
- Creating and managing your online account
- Communicating with you about, and administering your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers
- Operating and communicating with you about our social networking or mobile applications
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing
andother internal functions)
- Complying with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards
- Using this information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection
We do not rent or sell lists or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal information with:
- Affiliates of Choosing My Health
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting and marketing services.
- Other third parties with your consent (e.g., our social media applications may share information collected through those apps or sites with your social media friends/contacts or other social media users).
In addition, we may disclose information about you under the following circumstances:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process
- To law enforcement authorities or other government officials
- If we believe that disclosure of your information is
in factnecessary and/or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss
- In connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity
We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Choosing My Health LLC uses remarketing services to advertise on third party
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
Your information is stored
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside
Links To Other Sites
We have no control
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.